Sunday 19 February 2012

40k kill teams tournament - I won! Woop Woop!

Today was the Guardians of Tyr 40k Kill teams tournament at Wargames workshop. I entered with my 4 wraiths with whipcoils list and came 1st. We were allowed to give 3 models a universal special rule each, I gave one feel no pain, one fleet and one infiltrate.

It wasn't easy. The first 2 games my dice seemed to be lucky and my saves were going well (2nd game I didn't even lose a model, sorry Ian). 3rd game was pretty dire, I killed one space marine and lost 3 wraiths, loosing the game. 4th game I scraped a victory, 5th was a minor victory and 6th game was a hard fought victory deciding if I'd win or not. It was a good set of games and I enjoyed playing. The wraiths were pretty easy to use, I basically just had to hop from one LOS blocking bit of terrain to another until I was close enough to the enemy, most of the time that worked.

 Yay my first tournament trophy!





 The emperors finest hiding as far away from me as they could.


No comments:

Post a Comment